Monday, February 26, 2007
Saturday was my birthday, so this weekend some friends helped me celebrate. I was only expecting to go for dinner with a few friends on Friday night, but a couple extra people showed up, and then after dinner we met some more friends at our bar. My first suprise party:) Then on Saturday, I went with a few friends to Nagoya to go clubbing. We went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, a british pub that made me feel like I was back in Canada because of all the foreigners, and then I.D. bar, a club with a hip hop floor!! I didn't realize how much I missed clubbing, will definitely have to go back. After the club closed (at a very early 2am!!) we headed to Denny's, and stayed there among the other loud gaijin and passed out salarymen until it was time to get the first train home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment